Wondering how the Beverly Hills real estate market did the first half of 2011 compared with 2010? The numbers in red in the sold section are the percentage difference over the same period last year.
Beverly Hills Single Family Homes
Sold: 73/ +2.8%
Average Price Sold: $3,632,569/ -8%
Average Days on Market: 86/ -3%
Average Sales to List Price: 86.19%/ -4%
Average Price Active: $7,864,000
Average Days on Market: 108
Beverly Hills Condos
Sold: 47/ -13%
Average Price Sold: $1,438,005/ +18%
Average Days on Market: 114/ +14%
Average Sales to List Price: 88.67%/ -8%
Average Price Active: $1,552,403
Average Days on Market: 133
Beverly Hills homes for sale are doing quite well. With around 5.67 months of inventory, it is a sellers’ market. Six months is balanced.
Beverly Hills condos for sale, are still a little sluggish. However, with around 6 months’ inventory, the market remains balanced.
Buying or Selling a Beverly Hills Home – How did the 2010 Market Do?
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.