Let’s see how the Beverly Hills real estate market did in the 1st Quarter of 2012 as compared with the same period in 2011.
The numbers are taken from the MLS/CLAW and are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Also, they reflect single family home sales only.
Number sold: 28, a 20% decrease over the same period last year.
Median price: $4,075,000, a 54.65% increase over the same period last year.
There are 100 active listings. With an average sale of 9.33 homes per month there is an absorption rate of 10.72 months. This means that it will take 10.72 months to sell the existing inventory. A balanced market is 6 months of inventory. Anything above that does not favor sellers.
If you look at the absorption rate for homes below $4 Million, then the picture is a little rosier, with 7.62 months’ inventory.
As in most other L.A. areas, it is the luxury market which is still slow coming back.
Search homes for sale in Beverly Hills
We're sorry, but it seems that we're having some problems loading MLS data from our database. Please check back soon.
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate - Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate - Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate - Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate - Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate - Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.