I am presently traveling in India which is an eye-opening experience to put it mildly. Extreme poverty at the one end with India’s richest man building the world’s first billion dollar home at the other.
However, you can pick up some bargains in the middle.
In Mandawa there are several abandoned properties. Built in 1852, the Mandawa haveli below with approximately 30 rooms, spectacular views of the village, and wonderful murals can be grabbed up for the bargain price of around $500,000. The downside is there are only two bathrooms.
An enterprising French woman bought one of these havelis and converted it into a museum. This house would make a great hotel.
So, if you are thinking of buying a home in Los Angeles can I change your mind?
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.