An article in today’s Los Angeles Times talks about the shortage of rental properties in Los Angeles and Southern California and predicts that rents will rise 10% over the next two years.
Rents in many if not most area markets are already on the way up, and rental properties in Los Angeles
What does this mean? Well, with a shortage of properties, and renters competing for those available, investors will be jumping into this market and buying up suitable rental properties, especially since construction of new apartment buildings is slow.
When renters realize it is difficult to find a good rental at a reasonable price, and if they have good credit and downpayment then with home prices at or near the bottom, these renters may consider buying and paying their own mortgage rather than their landord’s.
Housing affordability is at an all-time high. Los Angeles home renters, talk to a lender, you may be surprised.
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.