Although prices are rising, an overpriced home is still not going to encourage those offers. But a well-priced or underpriced home is going to bring in a rush of buyers, in the latter case with the home selling over asking price. I am involved in negotiations right now where the first set of offers are $50K over asking and the agent is anticipating it will go for $100K over.
This is a great situation for Los Angeles home sellers to be in, but what is a buyer supposed to do? Don’t get caught up in the frenzy.
There is probably a cash buyer in there somewhere, but they may not be prepared to pay as much as standard buyers. Your agent will help you decide how to write your offer, with the cleanest terms, and you need to decide what your top offer is going to be. Don’t worry about what others may be offering. You can only do your best, and who knows, maybe it will be the best offer the seller receives.
In any event, don’t give up. There is a home out there for you, and if you are working with me, I will stick with you until you find it.
Los Angeles Homes for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll neaed someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.