How is the Century City condo market faring? Let’s see how the 1st Qtr of 2012 compares with the same period in 2011.
Number sold: 22, a 29.41% increase over the same period last year.
Median Price: $738,700, a 26.27% increase over the same period last year.
There are 76 active listings and with an average sale of 7.33 per month over the past 3 months the absorption rate is 10.37. This means it will take that long to sell the existing inventory based on the previous average.
A balanced market is a six months absorption rate. Anything more points to a buyers’ market.
The Century is a factor in these figures, the MLS shows 23 of the units in this building, some of which are shown as having been on the market for almost 2 years. If we take out The Century, the absorption rate is 8.85 months. A little better, but still a buyers’ market.
However, the median price and number of sales is up. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next Quarter of 2012.
Century City Condos for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.