Culver City still remains a desirable place to live. It is an artistic community with an ever growing number of restaurants opening. And the metro line in phase one of constructions, slated to carry passengers from downtown to Santa Monica, is only going to increase the housing values in the area.
Culver City real estate still remains affordable, and if you have any interest in income property, Culver City does not have rent control!
So how did Culver City real estate do in 2010?
The Culver City single family housing market remains very strong. Inventory is fairly low, average days on the market are under 2 months, average sales prices are steady and the sales vs list price is high. The single family market is a sellers’ market.
The Culver City condo market, is slowing down, although is still quite balanced, with just over 6 months of inventory, which indicates a buyers’ market. Average prices are fairly steady, average days on the market under 3 months, and sales vs list price reasonably high.
If you are looking at buying or selling a Culver City home, now is not a terrible time.
Map of Culver City, CA
View Culver City, California in a larger map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate - Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.
Jane Peters knows L.A. Real Estate. Let me do the Work for You!