How is the Culver City real estate market doing this year? Let’s see how the thirds quarter compares to the same period in 2011.
|Sold||Over 2011||Median||Over 2011||Active||Under Contract||Avg Sale vs List|
|Sold||Over 2011||Median||Over 2011||Active||UnderContract||Avg Sale vs List|
The numbers are taken from the MLS/CLAW and are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Single family home sales are up significantly over the same period in 2011 and and the median price is up. Sellers are pretty much getting asking price for their homes.
Condo sales are also up over the same period in 2011. The median price is down over last year.
Inventory is still extremely low and Culver City real estate continues to be a sellers’ market.
Culver City Homes for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll neaed someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate – Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate – Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.