If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Echo Park you may want to check out the latest housing market statistics.
The Echo Park real estate report below is for single family homes over 2010. Condos are a small part of the Echo Park real estate market.
Also, the boundaries of Echo Park are rather loosely defined, and the Los Angeles Multiple Listing Service (MLS) combines Echo Park with Silver Lake for its home search purposes.
Echo Park Boundary Map
So the report below is a rough overview of last year’s Echo Park housing trend.
Echo Park Real Estate is leaning towards a buyers’ market. The average sales price is up a little, but the sales vs list price is down, and average days on the market are up. 6 months is a balanced market, and although the months supply of inventory is down slightly, at 6.90 months, this is a good time for Echo Park home buyers.
Map of Echo Park Los Angeles
View Echo Park 90026 in a larger map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate - Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.