How much are Wilshire Corridor Condo homeowners dues?
This was a question I received on one of my Wilshire Corridor market reports. It is an excellent question for someone considering buying one of these units because the homeowners dues needs to be factored into the monthly payments.
I am providing a list below of the rough average monthly Wilshire Corridor homeowners dues for units in each condo building since they vary depending on the size of the number of bedrooms, size of the unit, etc.
- Park Wilshire – $1,577
- The Remington – $2,828 (the penthouse dues are $3,370)
- Blair House – $1,747
- La Tour – $2,741
- Ten Five Sixty – $1,839
- The Californian – $2,942
- The Carlyle – $2,450
- Beverly West – (no details available yet)
- The Diplomat - $1,916
- The Dorchester – $1,223 (the penthouse dues are $1,995)
- The Grand - $1,320
- The Longford – $1,649
- The Mirabella – $1,533
- The Venezia – $1,055
- The Wilshire – $2,961
- The Wilshire Manning - $1,013 to $1,729 (one 5,383 sq. ft. unit is $2,766
- Wilshire House - $2,693
- Wilshire Terrace – $1,920 (a 4,923 sq. ft. unit is $2,400
- Wilshire Holmby – $1,309
- Wilshire Thayer – $1,523
- Marie Antoinette – $1,283
- Wilshire Regent – $900
- Crown Towers – $1,189
- Wilshire Comstock – $1,433
- The Westford – $1,541
- The Westholme – $1,719
- Beverly Westwood – $550 (based on unit sold in 4/10)
- Wilshire Marquis – $568
- The Churchill - $1,170
- Wilshire Selby East – $516
- Wilshire Selby West – $448Before buying a Wilshire Corridor condo make sure there are no special assessments in effect or upcoming, a fact that should be disclosed during the escrow process.
What do Wilshire Corridor homeowners dues include?
Wilshire Corridor homeowners dues generally include a multitude of services including: 24/7 valet and concierge, pool, spa, fitness center, and meeting rooms. Some buildings have private wine cellars, rooftop decks and a few, tennis facilities. A good question to ask is what the homeowner dues cover. Water is part of the dues, but check to see what else. Maybe earthquake insurance, cable or satellite hook-ups?
Map of the Wilshire Corridor
View in a larger map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available. If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate - Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.
Jane Peters knows L.A. Real Estate. Let me do the Work for You!