Los Angeles is an extremely desirable place to live. Just look at the weather going on around the country right now. Google also loves Los Angeles and just leased 100,000 sq. ft. of space in buildings in Venice, CA. One of them is the Frank Gehry Binoculars Building, previously leased by the advertising giant Chiat/Day.
This lease is part of a major expansion by Google in Southern California and great news for the Los Angeles real estate market and the employment sector, as the company is plannng to hire around 6,000 new employees this year. Google is fighting for top talent with rivals such as Facebook, Twitter and the like.
Why is Google expanding in the Venice Los Angeles area?
Venice Los Angeles properties are extremely close to the beaches with 300 days of sun to take advantage of them. Being close to the entertainment industry and access to the technical know-how of graduates from local universities doesn’t hurt either.
The Latest on Los Angeles Real Estate
- The average sales price for single-family homes in Venice Los Angeles in 2010 was $1,153,235 with 154 h0mes sold.
- Average days on the market for Venice Los Angeles homes sold were 70.
- There are presently 79 Venice Los Angeles homes for sale at an average price of $1,514,998.
- The average sales price for condos in Venice Los Angeles in 2010 was $1,009,336 with 37 sold.
- Average days on the market for Venice Los Angeles condos was 55.
- There are currently 14 Venice Los Angeles condos on the market for an average price of $1,049,500.
- Based on last year’s sales, both the single family home and the condo markets are primarily a buyer’s with around 7 months of inventory – 6 months is a balanced market.
If you are considering relocating to the Los Angeles area , now is an excellent time to buy Los Angeles Real Estate with so many homes on the market. I can help you find the perfect Los Angeles single family-home or Los Angeles condo for sale in the right neighborhood to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
Venice CA Homes for Sale
Venice CA Condos for Sale
Venice CA Homes for Rent
Map of Google’s New Venice Los Angeles Home[srp_profile lat="33.995337" lng="-118.477035" address="340 Main St." city="Los Angeles" state="CA" zip_code="90291"] [/srp_profile] View Google Leases Binocular Building in a larger map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate - Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.