One certainly doesn’t have to introduce the world to Hollywood, in its heyday the glamorous center of the movie industry. Hollywood is not an incorporated city but is part of the City of Los Angeles.
After years of decline Hollywood is seeing a resurgence of its golden days. New developments continue to rise including the Hollywood Highland complex, with the Kodak Theater, home to the Oscars. Fashionable retail, bars, restaurants abound and the New W Hotel is at the famous intersection of Hollywood and Vine.
Hollywood Schools (LAUSD)
Map of Hollywood, CA
View Hollywood, CA in a larger map
Search Hollywood Homes for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate - Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate - Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate - Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate - Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate - Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.