Whether you are buying or selling Los Angeles real estate you will want to use the services of a Los Angeles Realtor®. Why? Because it will save you a lot of time and aggravation in the long run and will make for a positive experience.
- Sellers who try and go it alone by selling FSBO (For Sale by Owner) with the thought that they are going to save money should know that they would probably have received the same amount, if not more, and saved the frustration and dangers of handling the process and paperwork, if they had used the services of a Realtor®. Selling real estate is our full-time job, it is not the seller’s
- The Realtor® who sells your home can also help you buy or rent a new one, and most certainly should. There is often a misconception that Realtors® either represent sellers or buyers. That might be some agents’ preference, but we can do both, and also help find rentals.
- If you have worked with a local Realtor® and liked their services you should ask them for a referral if you are moving to a different area. We Realtors® network heavily and we will know another great agent to refer you to. We also receive a fee for that referral so we have a strong interest in making sure that you are well taken care of.
- Buyers often think that they can find a home on their own on the internet. Since it does not cost a buyer anything to use the services of a Realtor® that is the best route to go. Why?
- The information a Realtor® will provide will be up-to-date and timely. In this heavy sellers’ market buyers need to be on top of listings as they come on the market.
- Trying to set up appointments to view properties is no easy feat and is time-consuming. Buying real estate is our full-time job, it is not the buyer’s.
- A buyer needs to have their own representation. Thinking they are going to get a deal by going through the listing agent is a misconception. A buyer needs to have someone negotiating solely for them and not the seller at the same time.
- Buyers often think they will cast a wider net if they call several different agents to look for properties. One good Realtor® is enough. We all have access to the same information through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Pocket listings (homes held off the MLS) are the exception, but those are few and far between.
- Since Realtors® work on commission they appreciate your loyalty. And a good Realtor® will not work with you if they find out you are working with another agent. It doesn’t pay to put in all the time they do and have a buyer seal a contract with someone else. One good Realtor® is all a buyer needs.
Entering into a relationship with a Realtor® when conducting one of the most important transactions of your life can be invaluable. Contrary to popular opinion we work hard for our money
|For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the CONTACT FORM or call me at 310-473-6919