You may be thinking if now is a good time to sell your Los Angeles home. Maybe you should wait until after the election or the holidays. Prices are rising, so maybe you want to wait until prices go up even further. There has to be the perfect time to put your home on the market, right?
Well, if you have equity in your home, now is a great time to sell your Los Angeles home. Why?
- Prices are up.
- Inventory is extremely low.
- Mortgage rates are at record lows.
- Buyers are out there
How does that affect you?
With inventory this low you have little competition. There are so many qualified buyers looking for so few properties, if you price your home well, you are going to receive multiple offers and will sell quickly.
But you want to wait until prices rise more. Understandable. This is a Catch 22 situation. Prices are not going to rise if no one is selling, and if everyone jumps into the market together you are going to have more competition. At that point mortgage rates could have risen and there will be less buyers, not to mention that, if you are looking to buy another property, you will be paying more for it. And the common wisdom is it will take another 10 years before you see prices like 2006.
So, if you are thinking of selling your Los Angeles home, there is no time like the present.
Homes for sale in Los Angeles
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.