You are relocating and looking for a rental property in Los Angeles. Try Santa Monica.
Why live in Santa Monica? Here are some reasons:
- The Santa Monica-Malibu School District is excellent, and includes Roosevelt Elementary, Franklin Elementary, and Santa Monica High.
- The air is fresher and the days cooler near the ocean.
- Restaurants, shopping and entertainment abound: including Third Street Promenade, Main Street, Santa Monica Pier and Montana Avenue.
- Santa Monica is 10 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport and a fairly easy drive avoiding the freeway.
- In a car-centric state, Santa Monica has earned a reputation as a bike-friendly city. And it has one of the best bus services in the area, the Big Blue Bus.
Here is an overview of rental properties in Santa Monica. The closer you get to the ocean and the further north you go, the more expensive it gets. Also, Santa Monica as a tourist destination does tend to have more short-term rentals than other areas of Los Angeles.
Single family homes: 41 active listings at a median price of $12,000 per month, the lowest being $3,450 and the highest $45,000.
There are 33 active listings for condominiums at a median price of $6,700 per month, the lowest being $2,500 and the highest $25,000.
Find rental properties in Santa Monica
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919. You may also request a Market Snapshot of your area of interest.