Looking for a rental property in Los Angeles?
There are many reasons you may be thinking of renting rather than buying at this time:
- You are downsizing your home and haven’t decided where you want to live yet.
- You are moving to Los Angeles and the same as above, haven’t decided where you want to live.
- Unfortunately, you lost your home to a foreclosure or short sale.
- You don’t have the down payment to buy a home right now.
What are the attractions of Westwood?
- Proximity to the ocean, approximately 5.5 miles. This makes for cooler temperatures in the summer.
- Home of U.C.L.A., perfect for students and faculty members to live.
- Close to Beverly Hills with all its restaurants and shopping, around 2.5 miles.
- Close to Century City and Westside Pavilion for shopping and movies, about 2.5 and 1.5 miles respectively.
- Around 10.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
- Westwood Village, and Westwood Boulevard are great places for restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
- Good schools, including Warner Avenue Elementary, and Fairburn Avenue Elementary.
There are many options, depending on your price range. This post will cover rental properties in Westwood.
Single family home rentals are at a premium in Westwood. There are presently 11 homes for lease at a median rent of $6,950 per month, the lowest being $4,800 and the highest $16,000.
Condominiums, a large proportion of which are on the Wilshire Corridor, have 51 active listings at a median rent of $3,700, the lowest being $1,650 and the highest $28,995.
Find Rental Properties in Westwood
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate – Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate – Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919. You may also request a Market Snapshot of your area of interest.