HGTV’s renovation show is searching for savvy DIYers for the 3rd season of this show in Los Angeles.
If you are a Los Angeles homeowner and think you can do a better or cheaper job than a General Contractor, then you are who they want. The goal is for you, the homeowner, to source high–end materials on the cheap, take on the bulk of the labor yourself and manage your subcontractors to get the best quality work at below market prices. When the renovation is done, HGTV’s experts price out the job based on the quality. If their estimate is higher than what you spent, you pocket the cash difference.
The BIGGEST winner took home $40,000.
Auditions are happening Now. If you are interested you should fill out the online application at: http://www.highnoontv.com/casting_apply_new.php?application_id=3
Here’s what is required:
If You Are…
- Planning on renovating a space in your home
- Handy and have the know-how to pull of a renovation project
- Able to complete your renovation in 4-5 weeks on your own budget
- Ready to be your own General Contractor by finding the best possible prices on everything from materials to appliances
- And willing to do the bulk of the work, but sub-contract labor when necessary
For more information about HGTVs “Professional Grade” visit: http://www.hgtv.com/professional-grade/show/index.html