Let’s check out the median home prices in Westwood over the past 10 years.
Like many other areas of Los Angeles, the Westwood single family home market was not hit as hard as other parts of the country.
Data provided by MLS/CLAW is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Outside of Candy Spelling’s home which sold for $85 Million recently, over the past 6 years, the lowest price home sold was $875,000 and the highest $21.5 Million.
The height of the single family real estate market in terms of median price was the 4th Quarter of 2007 when 11 homes were sold at a median of $2.7 Million.
The 1st Quarter of 2003 had 27 sales, but the lowest median price at $913,000.
Search Homes for Sale in Westwood
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate - Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate - Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate - Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate - Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate - Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.