Santa Monica Buy Local Day will take place throughout the city and aims to encourage people to shop locally and celebrate doing so. The Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce see it as an investment in the community.
Buy Local Day Events
Events, starting at 11:00 a.m. at Third Street Promenade include raffles, music, demos, and of course, shopping. Continuing on through the day there will be dance, martial art, and fitness classes, and free gifts and specials from the more than 80 exhibitors. There will also be an area of children.
Shortly after 2:30 p.m. at Wilshire and 3rd, there will be a drawing for five $1,000 Santa Monica shopping sprees.
Other Santa Monica Buy Local Day events
Santa Monica Airport Art Walk from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. More than 60 artists and performers will be showcasing their work. Visit the Santa Monica Festival site for more information.
Main Street will have live music and sidewalk sales at participating businesses. 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Montana Avenue Spring Fling, between 6th and 17th Streets, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. There will be live music, children’s art projects and more.
Pico, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. there will be sidewalk sales at participating businesses.
You can purchase discounts at some of your favorite Santa Monica businesses here.
Map of Third Street Promenade Santa Monica
View Larger Map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate – Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate – Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate – Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.
Jane Peters knows L.A. Real Estate. Let me do the Work for You!