What is The Market?
The Market is an artisan, farmers market-type store, a place to find organic, gourmet foods. Located on the dining deck of Santa Monica Place, The Market fits in naturally with the six chef restaurants, and general food court.
Some of the benefits of The Market are the ease of parking and long hours. Open until 9:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday, 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 8:00 p.m. on Sunday. Piero Selvaggion of Valentino will have his presence with three entities: Primi al Mercato, for small plates; Laboratory di Pasta, a retail pasta shop; and Norcino Slumeria Cheese Bar.
Chef Jason Fullilove will will cooking at The Curious Palate serving amazing dishes like sea urchin and black rice beignets, confit beef tongue sliders with pickled shallots, and more…..
There will even be a cooking school, The Gourmandise School of Sweets and Savories.
The Grand Opening of The Market is an all weekend event, running from 10:00 a.m. to at 9:00 p.m. on Friday 20th, 10:00 a.m. to 10: p.m. on Saturday 21st, and 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Sunday 22nd. There will be plenty of events, music, and free samples. Be sure not to miss it.
Map of Santa Monica Place
View Santa Monica Place in a larger map
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate – Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City single family homes,
- Palms/Mar Vista Real Estate – Palms/Mar Vista single family homes, Palms/Mar Vista condominiums
- Silver Lake Real Estate – Silver Lake single family homes, Silver Lake condominiums
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park single family homes, Echo Park condominiums
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.