Palm Springs and its surrounding cities have always been a popular weekend retreat for the residents of Los Angeles, and now is a great time to view houses for sale, as affordably priced properties have populated the inventory available right now. So much to choose from!
If you’re like most people, the internet is where you first begin your search for a home, whether a primary or an investment/vacation home. It is really fun to spend time going through virtual tours and photos, learning about areas and neighborhoods, and of course comparing one house with another. It allows you to be able to narrow the possibilities and preferences down, so when you are ready to go to the next step and view houses for sale in person, you will already be informed to make the best choice.
To view houses for sale, you can do a search for your preferences and price points by using this MLS (multiple listing service), provided by M&M Realty Team, who serve the entire Palm Springs area.
Here are some Palm Springs Real Estate housing inventory statistics as of 12/9/2010:
* There are over 280 2 & 3 Bedroom houses for sale (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 175 4 & 5 Bedroom houses for sale (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 170 houses for sale between 1000-2000 square feet (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 275 houses for sale between 2001-5000 square feet (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 60 houses priced between $200K-$300K (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 100 houses priced between $300K-$500K (active, detached, single family residence)
* There are over 150 houses priced between $500K-$1mil (active, detached, single family residence)
Having a second home in Palm Springs is an ideal retreat to escape the “rat-race” of Los Angeles; somewhere you can go and RELAX. Palm Springs boasts warm weather year-round, with high temperatures ranging from average highs of 70 degrees all the way to 108 degrees. It also is a golfer’s paradise, with over 120 golf courses within the city and surrounding cities like Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, and La Quinta. Shopping, Dining, and Hiking are also very popular activities to do in Palm Springs, as the area hosts several award-winning restaurants, numerous unique stores and boutiques, and hundreds of different trails to explore. Everytime I come out, I discover something new!
To learn more about Palm Springs a good website to visit is www.palmspringslife.com.
To view houses for sale in Palm Springs in person contact www.mmrealtyteam.com.
To learn about the history and facts of Palm Springs click here.
See you there!