Let’s take a look at the Wilshire Corridor Condo activity for May 2012.
|Building||Sold YTD||Sold in May||Avg. Price Per S.F.+||Median Price||Active||Pending||Market|
|Ten Five Sixty||3||0||$479.55||$1,025,000||3||3|
|The Regency Wilshire||1||1||$471.96||$1,700,000||0||0|
|The Venezia||0||0||N/A||N/ A||0||0||?|
|The Westford||0||0||N/A||N/ A||1||0||?|
|Wilshire House||0||0||N/A||N/ A||6||0|
|Wilshire Selby E.||2||1||$383.36||$412,500||1||2|
|Wilshire Selby W.||0||0||N/A||N/ A||1||0|
All information provided by MLS/CLAW is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed.
|Sellers’ Market||Buyers’ Market||Stable Market|
|Less than 6 months inventory||More than 6 months inventory|
* The Beverly West does not list all its active condos on the MLS. The first unit did sell quickly. However, there are approximately 35 more units for sale.
**The Carlyle sells in house also, so the figures may not be totally accurate.
+Average price per square foot also excludes high-priced penthouse units.
Not included in median price and average price per sq. ft:
++A maid’s unit sold at the Wilshire Comstock for $20,000
+++A torn-apart, one bedroom unit sold for $196,000
The market statistics are a rough indication of whether the building is trending towards a sellers’ or a buyers’ market. A question mark (?) denotes that there is not enough information available to show the trend.
There is still not a lot of movement on The Wilshire Corridor, with new inventory low. So sellers considering putting your homes on the market now would be a good time. There are buyers out there. There are also people look to rent on the Wilshire Corridor. Did I mention inventory is low?
Previous Wilshire Corridor Condo Market Reports
Wilshire Corridor Condos for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate – Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate – Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.