Time to check in on the Wilshire Corridor condo market and see how it did over the first half of 2012.
|Building||Sold||Over 2011||2nd Over 1st Qtr||Median Price||Over 2011||Avg. Price per Sq. Ft.||Active||Pending||Market|
|Ten Five Sixty||5||+3||+2||$900,000||+6.38%||$446.42||4||3|
|The Regency Wilshire||1||+1||+1||N/ A||N/ A||$471.96||0||0|
|The Venezia||0||-1||=||N/ A||N/ A||N/A||0||0|
|The Westford||0||-3||=||N/ A||N/ A||N/A||0||3|
|The Wilshire||2||+1||-2||$1,238,875||N/ A||$492.01||0||0|
|Wilshire House||0||-1||N/ A||N/ A||N/ A||N/A||3||1|
|Wilshire Selby E.||3||+1||+2||$430,000||N/ A||$403.74||0||2|
|Wilshire Selby W.||0||-4||N/ A||N/ A||N/ A||N/A||2||0|
|Wilshire Terrace||5||+4||$425,000||$572,500||N/ A||$372.85||5||0|
All information provided by MLS/CLAW is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed.
|Seller’s Market||Buyers’ Market||Stable Market|
|Less than 6 months inventory||More than 6 months inventory||Or Not Enough Info|
* The Beverly West does not list all its active condos on the MLS. The first unit did sell quickly. However, there are approximately 35 more units for sale.
**The Carlyle sells in house also, so the figures may not be totally accurate.
++The Comstock sold a maid’s unit and a unit that was completely wrecked, both of which are not reflected in the figures.
Wilshire Corridor condo sales continue to be sluggish with little movement either in sales or new inventory. Ten Five Sixty, the Wilshire Regent, the Wilshire Comstock, and The Dorchester would seem to be having the most activity.
This is a great time for both Wilshire Corridor condo buyers and sellers to be making something happen.
Wilshire Corridor Condos for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll need someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.