You are relocating and looking for a rental property in Los Angeles. Try Santa Monica.
Why live in Santa Monica? Here are some reasons:
- The Santa Monica-Malibu School District is excellent, and includes Roosevelt Elementary, Franklin Elementary, and Santa Monica High.
- The air is fresher and the days cooler near the ocean.
- Restaurants, shopping and entertainment abound: including Third Street Promenade, Main Street, Santa Monica Pier and Montana Avenue.
- Santa Monica is 10 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport and a fairly easy drive avoiding the freeway.
- In a car-centric state, Santa Monica has earned a reputation as a bike-friendly city. And it has one of the best bus services in the area, the Big Blue Bus.
Here is an overview of rental properties in Santa Monica. The closer you get to the ocean and the further north you go, the more expensive it gets. Also, Santa Monica as a tourist destination does tend to have more short-term rentals than other areas of Los Angeles.
Single family homes: 41 active listings at a median price of $12,000 per month, the lowest being $3,450 and the highest $45,000.
There are 33 active listings for condominiums at a median price of $6,700 per month, the lowest being $2,500 and the highest $25,000.
Looking for a Rental Property in Los Angeles? Try West Hollywood
|Need Help? Have questions? Fill out the CONTACT FORM or call Jane at 310-473-6919